When and how should you register your company in Iran?
Company Registration Organization permits the registration of up to 100% foreign-owned companies in mainland Iran without the need for presenting a foreign investment license or a local shareholder. Iran Market Monitor can offer advice on all stages and legal procedures related to your company establishment plus the physical office setup if your requirements fall in one of below categories:
- The findings of your market research indicate that your products or services can be delivered and sold in the market directly without the need for an Iranian partner.
- You would like to own 100% of your company shares in addition to the ownership of all your stores, offices and distribution channels in Iran
- Your company policies require direct market entry without intermediation
- You need to open a bank account in Iran’s banks, apply for work and residence permits.
- You wish to take part in tenders in Iran.
- You are going to invest in Iran’s prosperous Mining, Industry, Agriculture, Oil & Gas or Construction markets
- You wish to take advantage of the incentives allocated to foreign investors.
- You are interested in Iran’s free trade and industrial zones and the incentives they offer.
- You wish to use country’s highly qualified and cheap workforce.
- You need to provide your customers with after-sales services.
- You are planning to cooperate with Iran’s ministries and municipalities
Should any of the above options be of interest to you, Iran Market Monitor can provide you with the following services:
- Consultancy for using our RepDesk services until your finalized company registry in Iran
- Legal advice and registration of any company in Iran
- Consultancy for renting or buying a suitable office and related services
- Staff Recruitment
- Design, decoration and full physical office setup
Insurance, tax and law consultancy services