Iran Market Monitor organizes a wide range of corporate and business events that are strategically planned, creatively designed and skillfully executed to help you find potential clients or partners and expand your business in the country. We’ll assure you that we understand your company objectives and manage the events within the context of your marketing strategy.
Our duty is to ensure that every aspect of the event fits in with your visions. We will develop the theme, program, decor, entertainment and all other details of aesthetics and atmosphere accordingly. We have embraced a great number of visiting trade delegations to Iran and helped them contact with the appropriate clients by using our idiosyncratic local connections. Our events include:
- Seminars: Great speakers are invited to run a briefing session on investment and trade opportunities in Iran, broad economic environment of the country, local market entry strategies, business culture and etiquette, etc.
- Workshops: There will be a professional guru for every industry that a group of companies belong to. Technical and market-specific information will be offered. Workshops will focus on market size, market share and annual import and export volumes as well as customs regulations and tariffs in each sector.
- B2B Meetings and match-making services: Networking events give rise to an indispensable way of lead generation and turning prospects into clients. We can connect you with real buyers and arrange up to 20 quality appointments. You can opt for the interlocutors you would like to have on the event and we will customize our selection to your guidelines. We make sure that each meeting will have its own relevant business potentials. If you wish to showcase your products, a stand plus essential promotional materials will be provided. .
Our event management services are listed below:
- Developing an event marketing plan
- Developing a compelling agenda for your target audience
- Marketing events to existing clients and prospects
- Invitations design and dispatch
- RSVP management
- Assistance with visa services
- Hotel reservations
- Logistics & operations management
- Providing interpreters and support staff
- Venue decoration, lighting, AV
- Menu design, catering and banqueting
- Design and printing of business cards, brochures and advertising material
- Plan and organize ‘post business’ and social programs
- Factory and on-site visits
- Post event follow up
- Post event report